Where Have I Been?
1. I have given up on uni already and relocated to join a distant African tribe, where internet connection is but a far-flung myth, rendering me physically unable to post on LJ/tell you all my whereabouts.
2. I have been overloaded with piles and piles of work
despite only having eight hours of lectures a week
and thought it was still October since I haven't looked up from my poetry essays for the past ten weeks.
3. I hit my head on a falling brick and forgot how to speak, meaning I've had to spend the last ten weeks communicating by hitting a saucepan with a wooden spoon and relearning English.
4. I realised that I secretly despised all of you and have been trying to ditch you all in a subtle way. I have since changed my mind and decided that you have your uses.
5. I'M BASICALLY RUBBISH,SORRYSORRYSORRYILU I'MSTILLALIVE ♥
6. All of the above.
* I'm now home for Christmas ^__^ so should have a bit more time for being, you know, present. I have two essays for over the holidays which I planned to get out of the way asap, but on the first night I meant to work I was abducted by two of my friends and literally carried out of my house to go and watch period dramas, so who knows how that'll work out.
* TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU, PEOPLE. <3
* Cekkk~, I got your Christmas card!! I came over all touched and emotional and was like, 'THIS HAS TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY FROM NEW ZEALAND TO ME!! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!' even though I know that's sort of the point of the Post Office. Thankyou ♥
* Uni is making me fat =[ Boo. I'm going to diet in January (well I'm not going to diet NOW, what d'you think I am?), you all have to be supportive.
* Music reccs, anyone?
* I start work again this afternoon, arrgh. I'm just going back to the Coop where I worked all summer, but I'm still a bit nervous. Wish me luck.